Boldenone undecylenate is a steroid with androgenic and anabolic effects. The steroid is available under many brands (Boldabol, Ganabol, Ganabol, etc.), while they all work on a similar principle. Initially, the drug was developed as a long-acting methandrostenolone, but clinical trials have shown that it has a different effect.
Chemically, boldenone is a synthetic analogue of testosterone, in which the first and second carbon atoms are joined. It is important to note that the activity of the drug is approximately two times lower than that of testosterone.
Boldenog is often compared to a drug called Nandrolone. However, such comparisons can hardly be considered justified – drugs have a different mechanism of action on the human body. Boldenone is much more like testosterone than nandrolone.
It is important to note that the drug is available in various forms which work in the same way. The main difference lies in the period during which the human body metabolizes the compound.
The drug has the following effect:
- anabolic – completely analogous to testosterone;
- androgen – the drug is twice as weak as testosterone;
- estrogenic – moderate effect;
- progestin – extremely low impact.
The drug has no effect on the functioning of the liver.
What are the effects of boldenone?
The most significant effect of the systematic use of Boldenone can be considered a fairly intense (albeit slow) increase in muscle mass. In this case, the effect will depend on the form of the drug taken. When using propionate or acetate, muscles grow much faster.
The second effect is an increase in strength indicators, which is accompanied by an increase in body weight. In addition, the appetite improves markedly.
Against the background of taking boldenone, the number of red blood cells increases – the drug stimulates the production of red blood cells, due to which more oxygen and nutrients enter the muscles. As a result, the effectiveness of training increases, and fatigue becomes less pronounced.
Thanks to the use of boldenone, such a parameter as resistance increases. Therefore, the drug is so popular in sports where endurance is extremely important, such as athletics and skiing.
What can be combined with the drug?
The most effective is the combination of Boldenone with drugs such as Winstrol and Anavar (if the athlete is drying out) or Trenbolone (when taking a weight gain course). If the drug is taken simultaneously with testosterone, the male hormone begins to be produced in the athlete’s body in a smaller volume, so the course should be reduced to two months. To reduce the possible side effects simultaneously with Boldenone and testosterone, it is necessary to regularly take anti-estrogens.
Two weeks after the end of taking the drug, it is necessary to use boosters for three to four weeks – this will help bring the level of endogenous testosterone to normal.
In order for the effect of the drug to increase, it is necessary to choose high-quality sports nutrition.
The most popular combinations with boldenone are:
- with a course of mass gain – up to 250 mg of Boldenone in combination with testosterone enanthate. This combination is considered the most successful for those who are just beginning their career in sports. For the first two months, you should take 800mg of Equipoise and 500mg of testosterone enanthate each week. In the tenth week of the course, Anastrozole is included (half a tablet once every two days). From the eleventh to the fourteenth week, you should take 20 mg of tamoxifen per day. During the last week of the course, the volume of tamoxifen should be reduced to 10 mg;
- after drying, Boldenone is combined with testosterone propionate and Winistrol (200 mg, 100 mg and 50 mg, respectively). Winistrol, which is included in the course after two or three months, allows you to gain high-quality muscle volume.
What are the side effects of the drug?
Due to the fact that the first and second carbon atoms of the preparation are interconnected by a strong bond, boldenone is absorbed quite slowly. The drug is about half as active as normal testosterone. Therefore, side effects such as hypertension, swelling and breast enlargement are almost never encountered, even if the athlete has risked exceeding the recommended dose of the drug.